Crisis Intervention (First Response)
24-hour 1st response to survivors of sexual assault through phone, face to face and SANE Project. Trained volunteer advocates execute this service after graduating from 40 hours of intensive training in sexual assault advocacy intervention.
- 24-hour telephone & hospital emergency room assistance
- Crisis intervention for victims, their friends and relatives
- Information and advocacy regarding medical treatment
- Information and assistance through the legal process
- Assistance in applying to Crime Victims Reparation Commission, for compensation and information concerning victim rights